Virtual Mindfulness and Meditation with Lauren Masse - Deep Breathing and Visualization Online
Please Note that this is a virtual program. Please CLICK HERE to register.
Practice clearing your mind, being in the present moment and reducing stress in this 30-minute class. Participants are welcome to find a quiet, comfortable space to relax and join mindfulness teacher, Lauren Masse. Learn how to practice daily mindfulness and calm your mind and body. Lauren will focus on a different type of meditation for each session.
The series runs on Mondays -- June 6, June 13 and June 27 -- at 7:30pm. The topics are:
- June 6 -- "Calming Waters" (Deep Breathing and Visualization)
- June 13 -- "Release and Let Go" (Movement Meditation)
- June 27 -- "Energy Exchange" (Meditation To Help Support & Balance Your Energy)
Lauren Masse is dedicated and committed to supporting others in their mental and physical wellness journeys. She studied Psychology and Public Health at UMass Amherst, and has a Master’s of Public Health from Boston University. She is a certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She founded Mindful Minis Boston in 2018 and offers mindfulness classes and private coaching.
- Monday, June 6, 2022 Show more dates
- 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Online - Zoom #1
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_92fZYIhjR5eaoikXIy1SqA