Virtual English Conversation Circle - Beginners
This English Conversation Circle will be online - please email email@example.com with any questions.
Library volunteers run English Conversation Circles
for adults interested in improving their English speaking skills.
The Beginners English Conversation Circle is for those who are just learning to speak English and want to improve their conversation skills. It takes place on Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. in the Conference Room. A more advanced groups also meets on a regular basis. These English Conversation Circles are free and open to the public. Please join us for an opportunity to speak English in a casual and relaxed environment.
- Improve your English conversation
- Participate in fun activities
- Learn about American culture
- Meet people from around the world
- Enjoy lively conversation in a friendly environment and make new friends
If you have any questions please contact the Library's Reference Department at 978-256-5521 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021 Show more dates
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Online - Zoom #2